Chase Spending Bonus for Q2 2023
From April 1 through June 30, 2023, Chase is offering many cardmembers additional points or miles for select purchases. You can earn 5X total points or miles per $1 spent on select categories such as gas stations, grocery stores, and more. Maximum spend is $1,500 total during the promotional period.
The offers are targeted and have been sent out by email. You can also check the general bonus link, or card specific links. Check out the details below and see if your cards are eligible for a Chase Q2 spending bonus.
Some of the offers we’re seeing so far include:
- Spend a total of $200 with your card on select bills between 5/1/23 and 6/30/23 to earn a $10 statement credit.
- 5X points/miles at Gas Stations
- 5X points/miles at Grocery Stores
- 5X points/miles at Amazon
- 5X points/miles at Restaurants
You can check with your Chase co-brand cards here, to see if you are targeted.
- Offer valid for purchases made between 4/1/2023 and 6/30/2023.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 6/30/23 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- Offer valid for up to $1,500 in total combined purchases
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
You need to be eligible for these offers and also activate them before using your cards. It looks like there’s a wide variety of offers. You can even see offers that are not listed here.
If you have active spending bonuses from the first quarter, those are probably still showing when you check the link above. So it’s worth trying again on April 1st to see if you are eligible for a Chase spending bonus for Q2.
Let me know in the comments if you are eligible!
4 thoughts on “Chase Spending Bonus for Apr-Jun, Check Your Offers”
This is the only offer I got: Spend $50 or more online or in-app with Intuit TurboTax, H&R Block, TaxAct, Liberty Tax, TaxSlayer, or Jackson Hewitt by 3/31/2023.
Receive your $5 statement credit.
I had the same on a Freedom card
Dang, no luck on my the Sapphire Reserve
5x on gas