Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Offer
Chase Credit Journey is a website that helps consumers across the U.S. see, understand and make decisions based on their credit score. The service is available to consumers for free, regardless if they are a customer of Chase or not.
Some of the features of Chase Credit Journey include VantageScore® 3.0 from Experian, which is based on information from a person’s credit report and refreshed weekly; credit score analysis, as well as a comparison to other Americans’ scores; a score simulator, which shows how certain actions can affect their credit score; a summary of total credit balance, credit utilization rate and late payments across credit accounts; a history of customers’ credit scores in a graph, starting with their credit score on the day they sign up and continuing for 12-month intervals, and more. But it also gives you targeted offers, including credit card signup bonuses, which are sometimes better that what you are able to find publicly.
One of those offers is a 100,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus for the popular Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. The bonus on this card was increased to 80,000 points through public links, and you can even find that bonus through referrals. Let’s see how this best ever Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K offer works and how you can check if you are targeted.
- Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Check Chase Credit Journey Offers
- 5x Points on travel purchased through Chase
- 5x Points on Lyft Rides through March 2025.
- 3x Points on
- online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- select streaming services
- 2x Points on all other travel purchases
- 1x Point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Ultimate Rewards.
- $50 Annual Hotel Credit each account anniversary year for hotel stays purchased through Ultimate Rewards.
- 10% anniversary points boost on all points earned throughout the year.
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- Travel Protection Benefits
- Complimentary access to DashPass for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
- 6 months of complimentary Instacart+ when you activate by July 31, 2024. Plus, Instacart+ members earn up to $15 in statement credits each quarter through July 2024.
- $10 monthly statement credit from Gopuff.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that if you’ve had 5 or more new credit cards in the last 24 months, your application will be declined.
Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Offer: Guru’s Wrap-up
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great product, and now there’s also a big bonus. The 80,000 points offer is available for everyone. But you should definitely check for targeted offers at Chase Credit Journey and hopefully you find the 100,000 points offer. That’s worth at least $1,250 when redeemed for travel or through Pay Yourself Back. You can extract even more value by transferring points to Chase travel partners, especially if you are familiar with some of those programs. Let me know if you see this 100K offer at Chase Credit Journey.
If you have a friend or family member that can refer you for the 80,000 offer, then they get 20,000 points as well. That’s a total of 100,000 points, which is the same as the targeted offer. Your next option is to check your local Chase branch for the 80,000 offer with the waived annual fee, which is $95 better.
If you recently applied for the Sapphire Preferred card with a 60,000 points bonus, it’s worth contacting Chase and ask them to match you to this improved offer. There are some promising data points recently.
HT: Doctor of Credit