Chase Offer for Groceries: Spend $5, Get $5 Back
Update: This offer is available again through 12/31/2022.
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can get you $5 in free spending at grocery stores. Here’s how this offer works:
- Earn $5 back on your Grocery Stores purchase when you spend $5 or more, with a $5.00 back maximum. Offer expires:
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- $5 cash back will be processed within 14 business days of your purchase.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
This offer seems widely available on many cards. Easy savings!