Chase Offer for Groceries: Spend $5, Get $5 Back
Update: Last day for some, but it’s also being pushed to 12/4/22 for others.
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can get you $5 in free spending at grocery stores. Here’s how this offer works:
- Earn $5 back on your Grocery Stores purchase when you spend $5 or more, with a $5.00 back maximum. Offer expires 11/27/2022.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- $5 cash back will be processed within 14 business days of your purchase.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
This offer seems widely available on many cards. Easy savings!