Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card Review
Marriott Bonvoy announced today the addition of the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card to its portfolio. In addition, Marriott has also launched a similar product with Chase. The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Card from Chase offer the same benefits with the same annual fee.
“No matter where or why we travel, experiencing more of the world provides fresh perspectives and has the power to be transformative,” said Khary Barnes, Managing Director and General Manager of Marriott Co-Brand Cards at Chase. “Building on the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card enhanced benefits announced earlier this year, the addition of the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card to the Chase Card portfolio provides our card members with additional opportunities to unlock meaningful value and elevate their travel experiences with Marriott Bonvoy.”
- New eligible Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card from Chase Members can earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points after they spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on their Card in the first three months.
- Offer available into January 2023.
- Annual Fee: $250
- APPLY NOW
Benefits for the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Card from Chase include:
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy Points on up to $15,000 in combined purchases per year at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy Points on all other eligible purchases
- 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points with each qualifying stay
- Complimentary Gold Elite status
- A Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) after making $15,000 in purchases per year. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year toward higher Elite status
Terms and conditions apply. See rates and fees for the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Card from Chase here.
The new cardmember bonus is not available to you if (1) you currently have or had any of the following cards within the last 30 days, (2) you applied and were approved for any of the following cards within the last 90 days, or (3) you received a new cardmember bonus or upgrade bonus for any of the following cards within the last 24 months: Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Card, Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card, Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express, Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card, Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card, Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card.
Also keep in mind that this card most likely falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
Chase Marriott Bountiful Review: Guru’s Wrap-up
This is another mid-tier addition to the Marriott Bonvoy card portfolio. The card has a 125,000 welcome bonus and an annual fee of $250. You also get a Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) after making $15,000 in purchases per year. The FNA posts once the spending is completed which means that you could possibly get two free nights while paying only one annual fee.
Today’s news follows announcements earlier this year about enhanced benefits for other cards in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio. In February, Marriott Bonvoy and Chase announced updated benefits to the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® credit card enabling greater earning on everyday spending and new ways to achieve Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. In July, Marriott Bonvoy and American Express announced refreshed travel, business, and global dining rewards for new and existing Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express Card Members, which also apply to Marriott Bonvoy Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase, which is no longer available to new applicants.