Amex Marriott Bonvoy Bevy Card Review
Marriott Bonvoy announces the expansion of its U.S. cobrand credit card portfolio with the introduction of the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express® Card. This new cards is a mid-tier level product designed for consumers seeking to quickly accumulate points toward free stays at more than 8,100 hotels and resorts participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
“From weekend getaways to trips across the world, customers have told us they want to get to that next trip faster – while enhancing their travel experience along the way,” said Jon Gantman, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Cobrand Product Management at American Express. “With new ways to earn points on everyday purchases, elevated Marriott Bonvoy Elite status and new ways to get to free nights faster, our Marriott Bonvoy American Express Cards can help people get the most out of the Marriott Bonvoy program.”
- Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points when you spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on their Card in the first three months.
- Offer available through January 11, 2023.
- Annual Fee: $250 (Rates & Fees)
- LEARN MORE
Benefits for the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card include:
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy Points on up to $15,000 in combined purchases per year at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy Points on all other eligible purchases
- 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points with each qualifying stay
- Complimentary Gold Elite status
- A Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) after making $15,000 in purchases per year. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year toward higher Elite status
Welcome offer not available to applicants who (i) have or have had The Ritz-Carlton® Credit Card from JPMorgan, the J.P. Morgan Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card, the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy® Premier Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card from Chase, or the Marriott Bonvoy® Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase or the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase in the last 30 days, (ii) have acquired the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card from Chase the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card from Chase in the last 90 days, or (iii) received a new Card Member bonus or upgrade offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card from Chase, or the Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card from Chase in the last 24 months.
Amex Marriott Bevy Review: Guru’s Wrap-up
The Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card comes with a 125,000 welcome bonus and an annual fee of $250. You also get a Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) after making $15,000 in purchases per year. The FNA posts once the spending is completed which means that you could possibly get two free nights while paying only one annual fee.
Today’s news follows announcements earlier this year about enhanced benefits for other cards in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio. In July, Marriott Bonvoy and American Express announced refreshed travel, business, and global dining rewards for new and existing Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express Card Members.
For rates and fees of the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy Amex, click here.