Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless, 100K Points Welcome Bonus
The Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card has a new welcome bonuses for 100,000 points. This is an offer that we have seen in the past, and it is a good bonus for those that need to add more Marriott Bonvoy points to their account. Now Doctor of Credit reports that the deal is good through September 29th, based on emails sent to some customers from Chase.
- Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000 (beginning in 2019)
- 15 elite night credits beginning in 2019 (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi (beginning in August)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $95 Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
Both cards fall under the Chase 5/24 rule, and there are also more restrictions on eligibility. So make sure you are eligible for a bonus first before applying.
Limited Time Perks
From now through Sept. 30, eligible Chase Marriott Bonvoy cardmembers can “opt in” to start earning 10x on these two categories of spend: restaurants and gas stations. Cardholders will also get 10x when they order from eligible food delivery services like Grubhub and DoorDash. Regarding other delivery apps, “it depends how that specific company has categorized themselves as a merchant,” Chase said. So I would expect Uber Eats to count as well. It’s always best to test it out first though. You can read more about these new limited time perks here.
A good offer that we have seen in the past for Chase Marriott credit cards. If you recently applied for a lesser offer, you can send a message to Chase and they can match you to this new increased offer. If the spending requirement is too high for you, look into Plastiq. It can help you increase your spending by paying bills that you can’t regularly pay with a card.
Also check out the no-fee Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold that is currently offering a welcome bonus of 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.