Improved Chase Ink Preferred Bonus Now Available Through Referrals
Chase recently improved the Ink Business Preferred welcome bonus by cutting the spending almost in half. You can now earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points by spending $8,000 instead of $15,000. That makes this bonus easier to achieve for small business owners that might not put that much spend on a credit card.
While the 100,000 points bonus is already a great offer, it is now even better as it becomes available through referral links. If you are in two player mode, your significant other can refer you and earn a 40,000 points bonus as well. That would give you a total of 140,000 points, which are worth $1,750 when redeemed through the Chase Travel portal, or about $2,240 when redeemed through travel partners.
So let’s see the details of this bonus and how you can generate your Chase referral links.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Bonus
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95
- APPLY NOW
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year.
- Shipping purchases
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Earn unlimited 1 Point Per $1 spent on all other purchases. Points do not expire as long as your account is open.*Same page link to Offer Details
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 towards travel.
- Unlock more value for all your Ultimate Rewards points since the card gives you the ability to transfer on a 1:1 ratio to a dozen popular airline and hotel loyalty programs.
For a limited time you can earn up to 200,000 bonus points per year when you refer business owners for any Chase Ink credit card. That’s 40,000 bonus points for each business, up to 5, that gets approved.
This is double the normal bonus, so this is a great time to refer friends and family members to apply for Chase Ink cards.
You can find the referral page for all Chase credit cards here. You just enter your last name, zip and last four digits of the card number to generate a referral link.
This is a great time to apply for the Chase Ink Business Preferred card, especially if you are in two player mode. You get the 100,000 welcome bonus that now only requires $8,000 in spending, plus the 40,000 points referral bonus.
Referral links give you the option to apply for any of the four Chase Ink Business credit cards, so make sure you select the one you want. If you don’t have anyone that can refer you, it’s always appreciated when you support the site by using our links.