THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Chase Ink Business Preferred, 80K Offer with $5K Spend Still Available Thru Referrals
Today Chase released the highest public offer for the Ink Business Preferred credit card. You can earn a welcome bonus of 100K points after you spend $15,000 in the first 3 months. While that is a great offer, it also comes with a large spending requirement. It still is a superior offer, even with the extra spending in my opinion. But some people might prefer a smaller bonus with less spending. That is the welcome bonus that you can get right now through a referral link. It will probably change soon to match the public offer, so act quickly if you are interested.
Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 towards travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
The card comes with a $95 annual fee that is not waived.
See below how to generate a referral link. You can also use my referral link to apply.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising purchases with social media sites and search engines
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 1:1 Point Transfer to leading frequent travel programs
- Primary rental car insurance
- Get up to $600 per claim in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for you and your employees listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card. Maximum of 3 claims in a 12 month period with a $100 deductible per claim.
- $95 Annual Fee
How To Generate Your Own Referral Link
You can also generate your referrals online at the Chase Refer-A-Friend website. Just enter you last name, zip code and the last four digits of your Chase Ink card. You can get 20,000 bonus points for each business owner you invite who gets the Ink Business Preferred card.
Share Your Referrals
If you have a Chase Ink card you can share your own referral links in the comments. Just please retweet this tweet or share this Facebook post so you can give something back. Also post a link to your shared tweet/post in your comment, or in the website field so I can see that you shared it. Thank you in advance.
Chase auto denies you for some of their cards if you’ve received more that 5 new credit cards in the last 24 months. Chase Ink Preferred is one of those cards that falls under this rule. Sometimes you’re able to get around this rule with in-branch pre-approvals or this new possible option.
If you cannot manage $15,000 in business expenses within three months, then this can be a better option than the new 100K welcome bonus. And if you add up the referral bonus, you still end up with a total of 100K bonus points. Just make sure you apply soon if you are interested and eligible, before this offer is gone.