Chase Spending Bonus for Business Cards, Earn Up to 45,000 Points
Chase has launched a new spending bonus offer, this one for business credit cards. If targeted, you can earn up to 15,000 or 45,000 bonus points over the next three months. Some people have been targeted by email, but you can also check the Chase Bonus page to see if you are eligible. This could be a good opportunity for those who have the offer on their Chase Ink Cash card, Hyatt Business cards and more.
There are two different offers available:
- Earn 15,000 bonus points for every $15,000 you spend on business purchases from May 1 through July 31, 2023.
- You can earn this bonus up to three times, for a total of 45,000 points.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points for every $5,000 you spend on business purchases from May 1 through July 31, 2023.
- You can earn this bonus up to three times, for a total of 15,000 points.
You must activate the offer by July 31 and use your Chase Business Credit Card on routine business expenses to earn the extra points.
Check your emails to see if you have received this offer from Chase. You can also check the Chase Bonus page to see if your business cards are targeted.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make Purchases with your credit card that total an amount at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for bonus points to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.)
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable.
Check your emails, or the Chase Bonus page to see if you are eligible for this spending bonus. The offer is showing up for most Chase business credit cards such as Ink Business Cash, Hyatt Business Card, Southwest Business Card and more. But other Chase business cards could be eligible as well.
Let me know in the comments if you are targeted.
2 thoughts on “Chase Spending Bonus for Business Cards, Earn Up to 45,000 Points (YMMV)”
But sadly I’m 0 for 5 … boo!