Chase Adds Aeroplan as Transfer Partner
Chase and Air Canada announced today a new partnership that will give eligible credit cardmembers with Ultimate Rewards a new option to use their points. Aeroplan is now the latest Chase Ultimate Rewards point transfer partner. I first wrote about Aeroplan joining Chase’s list of travel partners back in December, but it was expected to happen in late 2021.
Starting today, eligible Chase cardmembers can transfer Ultimate Rewards points to Aeroplan, and redeem for travel and flight rewards with Air Canada and their more than 40 airline partners, including the entire Star Alliance network. Eligible Chase cardmembers now have access to a total of 14 leading airline and hotel loyalty programs through Ultimate Rewards.
Eligible Chase cardmembers, including Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Sapphire Preferred and Ink Business Preferred, can now transfer Ultimate Rewards points to their Aeroplan account in increments of 1,000 at full 1:1 value. That means that one Ultimate Rewards point is equal to one Aeroplan point. Aeroplan rewards can be used for flights to more than 1,300 destinations across the globe. Notable features of the program include:
- Points redeemable for every seat on every Air Canada flight, and for travel on over 40 airline partners.
- Countless trip-building possibilities, including the ability to add a stopover to an international itinerary for 5,000 points.
- Aeroplan members can earn and redeem points when booking with Rocky Mountaineer.
- Aeroplan Family Sharing, making it easy for families to combine points togethe.
- Flexible options to pay for all or part of a trip with points, and peace of mind to plan using Aeroplan’s Points Predictor Tool.
Chase Travel Partners
|Air Canada Aeroplan||1:1|
|British Airways Executive Club||1:1|
|Flying Blue (Air France / KLM)||1:1|
|IHG Rewards Club||1:1|
|Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer||1:1|
|Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards||1:1|
|United Airlines MileagePlus||1:1|
|Virgin Atlantic Flying Club||1:1|
|World of Hyatt||1:1|
Chase Aeroplan Card
Separately, as previously announced, Chase will be the exclusive issuer of Air Canada’s Aeroplan U.S. credit card. In anticipation for the debut of the new Aeroplan Credit Card from Chase, consumers can now join a waitlist. You will be among the first to know when the card will launch.
Plus there’s a great incentive to register, in the form of extra points. Those who register will be eligible to earn 10,000 Aeroplan points in addition to the launch offer, upon card approval. For more information and to join the waitlist, visit aircanada.com/chase.