Cash App Boost Offers
The Cash App was created by Square, Inc, and is a peer-to-peer payment service that is available in the United States and the UK. Businesses and individuals can receive and send payments using their debit or credit card on the app. It also comes with a Debit Card that has Boost Offers that can save you money at several merchants that change continuously. Right now there is also a better sign up bonus.
First time users can download the app and enter referral code XFWGRWB to get a $10 bonus when you send $5. You can download the app for free for iOS and Android phones using the link below:
Boost offers can be lucrative if you keep an eye on them and use them continuously. You just load the offers to your free debit card and then use it for purchases to automatically get the discounts. You can often reuse these Cash App Boost Offers every day or so. You can even start using them before you get the physical card, since you get the debit card number and other info right away in the app.
Here’s some other offers that you should see in the app:
- 15% off each purchase at Shake Shack
- 10% off one purchase at any grocery store
- 10% off each purchase at DoorDash
- 10% off each purchase at Popeyes
- 10% off each purchase at Taco Bell
- 10% off each purchase at Wendy’s
- 10% off each purchase at Domino’s
- 10% off each purchase at Panda Express
- 10% off each purchase at PlayStation
- 10% off each purchase at Xbox
- 10% off one purchase at Home Depot
- 10% off one purchase at Bath & Body Works
- 10% off one purchase at Etsy
- 10% off one purchase at Nike
- 10% off one purchase at Dunkin
- 10% off one purchase at Starbucks
How to Load Offers
If you already have a Cash Card, follow these steps to start saving today:
- Tap the available balance on your Cash App home screen (shows “Cash & BTC” if your account balance is $0)
- Press Boost
- Tap on a Boost
- Select Add Boost
- Start saving
- No monthly fees and no fees to send or receive money
- Free ATM withdrawals if you set up direct deposit, otherwise $2 fee
- Investing options
- Send money for free when you use your account balance or a linked bank account. Credit card funding comes with a 3% fee
This is a useful app for peer-to-peer payments, similar to Venmo. But it also comes with a signup bonus and the Boost Offers for the debit card. Just make sure to load them first and then just use the card at eligible merchants.
If you don’t have an account, you can download the app and enter referral code XFWGRWB to get a $10 bonus.
8 thoughts on “Cash App, $10 Signup & Referral Bonus and Money Saving Boost Offers”
I just used your code. Hopefully you got the bonus. Thanks for keeping us in the loop on all the deals!
Thanks! Appreciate it
Do you know what part of the sign-up the referral code is entered? Soon as you open the Cash App it ask for phone#, then Debit card… I stopped there but maybe the referral code os entered at the end of sign up?
Download the Cash app
Enter your information (name, password, bank info, etc) and sign up
Click on the icon in the top right in the app, scroll down to “Enter Reward Code”
Thanks it worked but I tried to send myself $5 different email to get the bonus and make sure it works then Cash App cancelled my bonus. I just sent them an email asking if it can be reinstated before I send someone else money. Lesson learned dont try to send yourself money.
I hadn’t tried that. Good to know.
Love your site. You mentioned paying in the McDonald’s app but McDonald’s no longer has an offer
Sorry forgot to remove that part. It had the 50% off offer for McDonald’s.