Capital One Offering 5.00% APY for 11-Month CD
Capital One has a special 11-month CD rate. Open an 11-month 360 CD with no minimum deposit by 3/14/2023 and earn a 5.00% APY. You can earn guaranteed returns with no minimum balance required.
How it works:
- To secure the special rate, select an 11-month term when you open a Capital One 360 CD by 3/14/2023. No promo code required.
- Keep your money in your new CD account until its maturity date where it will earn 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield.
- Collect your earnings or roll them into a new Capital One 360 CD.
- In order to receive the advertised annual percentage yield (APY) of 5.00% for each 11-month certificate of deposit (CD) opened, the product must be opened between 12:01 a.m. ET on February 2, 2023 and 11:59 p.m. ET on March 14, 2023.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are variable and effective as of 2/8/2023.
- CD rates are fixed upon opening the account.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply.
- Calculations are based on interest that is accrued daily but paid and compounded monthly through the CD term.
- Calculations assume 30 days per month and that monthly interest is reinvested in the CD and results in the above table are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Actual earnings may vary.
This is a very good CD rate from a major bank, and there’s no minimum deposit requirement. I already have a Capital One 360 checking and savings, so it took less than a minute to open a 360 CD and transfer money instantly.
But interest rates are pretty high right now. So check out list of best high yield accounts, and earn up to 5.03% APY with savings accounts or no-penalty CDs. You can also take You should also take a look at Treasury bills that offer great rates also have tax benefits.