Califia Farms Settlement
This Califia Farms settlement comes after a lawsuit about the marketing, advertising, and labeling of certain Califia dairy-alternative milk, cold brew coffee, non-dairy creamer, yogurt and/or yogurt drinks. Plaintiffs allege that the Defendant made false and misleading labeling claims regarding vanilla, carrageenan, chocolate, nut or other colors or flavors.
Califia denies that it falsely marketed, advertised, and labeled its products and denies all of the claims made in the lawsuit.
The Court did not decide in favor of the Plaintiffs or Defendant. Instead, the Plaintiffs and Defendant agreed to a settlement. This way, they avoid the cost and burden of a trial, and the people affected can get benefits. The Class Representatives and their attorneys think the settlement is best for all Settlement Class Members.
The settlement includes all consumers in the United States who purchased eligible Califia products from August 7, 2014 through March 20, 2020.
Related: See All Settlements Rebates Here
The following products are covered under the Califia Farm non-dairy class action settlement:
- Almondmilk 10.5 oz (Maca-Nilla, Choc-a-Maca, Matcha, CaliCoco, Maca-spreso)
- Almondmilk 32 oz (Unsweetened SS)
- Almondmilk 48 oz (Original, Vanilla, Unsweetened, Coconut, Unsweetened Vanilla, Chocolate, Toasted Oats ‘N’ Almond, Holiday Nog)
- Almondmilk Creamer 25.4 oz (Holiday Nog, Mint Cocoa, Toffee Tidings)
- Almondmilk Creamer 32 oz (Vanilla, Hazelnut, Original, Pecan Caramel, Unsweetened)
- Barista Blend Almond 32 oz (Original, Unsweetened)
- Barista Blend Oat 32 oz
- Better Half Creamer 16.9 oz (Original, Unsweetened, Hazelnut, Vanilla)
- Better Half Creamer 32 oz (Vanilla, Unsweetened, Pumpkin)
- Coconut Milk 48 oz (Go Coconuts)
- Coffee Creamer 25.4 oz (Unsweetened, Hazelnut, Vanilla, Pecan Caramel, Mexican Chocolate, Irish Cream, Dulce De Leche)
- Cold Brew Black Coffee 7 oz Can (XX Espresso, Black & White, Mocha Noir, Salted Caramel)
- Cold Brew Black Coffee 10.5 oz (Signature Roast, Single, Mocha, All Black Vanilla, Salted Caramel, XX Espresso, Mocha Noir, Triple Shot, Dirty Chai, Mocha Mexica, Full Shot, Black & White, Keto Coffee, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Peppermint Mint Mocha, Nitro Latte, Nitro New Orleans, Nitro Mocha)
- Cold Brew Black Coffee 48oz (Cafe Latte, XX Espresso, Mocha, Black & White, Salted Caramel, Pure Black Medium, Pure Black Lightly Sweetened, Pure Black Blonde, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Ginger Snap Latte, Toffee)
- Concentrated Cold Brew Coffee 25.4oz (Signature, Mocha, Vanilla)
- Concentrated Cold Brew Coffee 32oz
- Horchata 48 oz (Cinnamon, Vanilla Coconut)
- Organic Homestyle Almondmilk 25.4 oz
- Organic Homestyle Cashew Nutmilk 25.4 oz
- Oatmilk 48 oz (Original, Unsweetened)
- Organic Homestyle Coconut Milk 25.4 oz
- Probiotic Yogurt Drink 8 oz (Super Berry, Mango, Strawberry)
- Probiotic Yogurt Drink 25.4 oz (Super Berry, Mango, Strawberry, Unsweetened)
- Seasonal Creamer 25.4 oz (Pumpkin Spice, Ginger Spice)
- Ubermilk 48 oz (Unsweetened Vanilla, Chocolate, Unsweetened)
If you submit a valid Claim Form with Proof of Purchase, you will receive $1.00 for each Product purchased, up to a maximum of 15 Products. Payments will be reduced on a pro rata basis (equally proportioned) if the total dollar amount of valid claims submitted with Proof of Purchase is more than $2,000,000.00,
If you submit a valid Claim Form without Proof of Purchase, you will receive $0.50 for each Product purchased, up to a maximum of 10 Products. If the total dollar amount of valid claims submitted without Proof of Purchase is more than $1,000,000.00, payments will be reduced on a pro rata basis (equally proportioned).
You must complete and submit a Claim Form by October 7, 2020. Claim Forms may be submitted online at http://www.nondairysettlement.com or printed from the website and mailed to the Settlement Administrator at the address on the form.
- File claim here
- Rebate: Up to $5 with no proof, Up to $15 with Proof
- Proof of Purchase Required: No
- Settlement Pool: $3,000,000
- Filing Deadline: 10/7/2020
- Read Settlement Details Here