There’s a new Amex Offer out today that can save you up to 20% at Caesars properties in Las Vegas.
Caesars Las Vegas Amex Offer
Get 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points once by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay with Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas from 8/15/18 to 12/15/18.
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at caesars.com or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US. Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A good offer for those who plan ti visit Vegas. You need to book direct.