Cable/Satellite Amex Offer
Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill online directly with the provider by 9/30/2018. Limit $20 in total credits.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Offer valid for US bill payments for cable and satellite television made directly with the providers (via online, mobile app, or by phone).
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Limit $20 in total statement credits per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/30/2018
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking sometimes.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
We’ve seen this offer in the past. The offer is highly targeted, so check your account to see if you have it. The offer is maxed out at $200 in spending. If your bill is less or if you have the offer on multiple cards, you can prepay more than the due amount for most providers.