British Airways Amex Offer: Spend $2000, Get $300 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $300 on British Airways flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $300 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $2,000 in one or more purchases online at britishairways.com by 11/11/2023. Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Offer valid only on flights booked directly with British Airways online at US website britishairways.com, through British Airways US app or by phone at 1-800-247-9297.
- Flights must originate in the US; including US territories, and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Offer valid on flights only.
- Excludes purchases made through partner sites, agents, affiliates, and third parties.
- Excludes tickets purchased in-person at airport ticket offices.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer might come in handy if you plan to spend $2,000 on British Airways purchases. The offer seems widely available, so save it now if you think you might use it.