BJ’s Membership Deal, Pay $25 and Get $10 in Cash Awards
Update: This offer has ended. You can no longer get the $60 in Cash Awards, but you can still get a membership for just $25. That’s a discount of $30 from the regular price of $55. There’s also a similar Groupon offer where you get a membership for $25, plus a $10 Cash Award that you need to use within 30 days.
If you’re looking for a new BJ’s membership, then check out this great new offer that actually pays you to become a member. The annual membership normally costs $55, but right now you can pay only $25. On top of that, you will receive a total of $60 in cash awards from BJ’s. Check out the details of this BJ’s membership deal below.
Join today for only $25 for a new 1-year BJ’s Inner Circle Membership ($55 value). Plus get $60 in Cash Awards. You’ll get a $10 Cash Award on your membership card every month for six month. Offer expires 7/10/22.
- Valid in-club or online and only good for new members.
- Offer is contingent upon your enrolling in BJ’s Easy Renewal®, and you authorize BJ’s to charge the debit/credit card first used at BJ’s after accepting this offer, an annual recurring charge in the amount of the then-current membership fee for all active memberships on your account, plus tax where applicable, on the first day of the month your membership expires.
- Offer not valid in the Chesterfield, MI; Madison Heights, MI; Taylor, MI; Lansing, MI; Long Island City, NY; Newburgh, NY; Commack, NY; Seabrook, NH; Ross Township, PA; South Fayette, PA; Pensacola, FL; Port Charlotte, FL; University Park, FL; Cape Coral, FL; Lady Lake, FL; and Ft. Myers, FL, clubs.
- The first month’s $10 award will be added to the primary membership account after enrollment and must be used within thirty (30) days from the date of membership enrollment. The following $10 awards per month for months two through six will be added to the primary membership account at the beginning of each month and will expire at the end of each month in which they are issued. Awards which are not used by the end of the month in which they are issued will expire and any balance will be forfeited.
- This special award offer is separate from the My BJ’s Perks® program and does not alter its terms. 20 item per transaction limit. Only available for purchases up to $750. Paper coupons not available.
- Excludes gift cards, alcohol, cigarettes, propane, appliances, fireworks, security-protected items or tires.
This is a great BJ’s membership deal if you want to sign up. You actually make a $35 profit, if you go at least once a month to one of their clubs so you can use those $10 cash awards. Just beware of BJ’s Easy Renewal. So make sure you turn that off before the year is up, if you don’t want to renew at full price.
BJ's Wholesale Club promises 25% savings is based on Member pricing on a basket of 100 national brand household staples, on an unpromoted unit-price basis, when compared to four leading grocery chains. They also have gift card deals from time to time.
One thought on “BJ’s Membership Deal, Pay $25 and Get $10 in Cash Awards”
Pingback: BJ’s: Sign Up For Inner Circle For $25 & Get $60 In Cash Rewards - Doctor Of Credit