Here’s a round up of posts, news, deals and other stuff that caught my attention in the last few days. I either don’t have the expertise, or was too lazy to write about them. Or maybe they’re just fun reads and not really travel/credit cards/deals related. I’ll add more posts to it during the day if I find anything else that I think will interest you, so check back.
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Left an Item on the Plane? Use the Online Automated Lost and Found by Frequent Miler – Great info in case you forget something valuable on a plane. I almost forgot my LG G4 phone on my JetBlue flight last weekend, but luckily remembered when I was on the jet bridge and went back.
- [Targeted] Fidelity 2% Credit Card: $100-$150 Bonus Offer for Existing Cardholders by DoC – Great offer if you were targeted
- Lufthansa Becomes First European Airline To Join TSA Pre-Check by One Mile At A Time – I’m not a big fan of taking my shoes off and walking barefoot at airports so it’s always great to see an expansion of TSA Precheck
- Trip Report: 7 Hours in Boston by Michael W Travels – A fund trip report that sounds much better planned than my trip last weekend. I wrote my trip report after reading this post. Mine will be up Sunday.
- Uber Offerring $5 Pool Rides in Brooklyn for Labor Day Weekend by DNAinfo – Great way to get around Brooklyn but in a very limited area. Will be useful for Brooklynites.
- When Airplanes Are Hilariously Out of Place in TV Shows by Le Chic Geek – Good stuff.