Banterra Bank Bonus, Get $250 With New Checking Account
Banterra Bank is offering a new bonus that can earn you $250 in cash. You must visit a branch to earn this bonus, and branches are located in IL, IN, KY and MI.
To receive $250 bonus:
- Open a Saluki Interest Checking account
- Complete one direct deposit of $250 or higher within 60 days of account opening
Bonus will be credited to your account within your statement cycle following your first direct deposit and will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT. Limit one bonus per customer.
- Offer available in IL, IN, KY, MI.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Banterra checking customers only and or previous customers whose accounts have been closed within the last 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Limit one bonus per household.
- Must be 18 years or older
Saluki Interest Checking has a $10 monthly fee, and can be waived with one of the following each statement period:
- $2,500 minimum daily balance or
- $5,000 combined average balance in identified checking, savings, money markets or CDs.
- A monthly direct deposit of at least $200 or higher is deposited to this account. $300 cash bonus With Saluki Interest Checking and a CD or Money Market:
Must maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
You need to open a checking account and make a direct deposit of $200 or more. The rest of the bonus, the other $300, requires you to open a CD or Money Market account. You need to go into a branch to open the accounts and it is limited to IL, IN, KY and MI.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- Sign up Offer
- Bonus: $250
- Account Type: Interest Checking
- Availability: IL, IN, KY, MI
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2020
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250 or more
- Other Requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: Yes (waivable)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for six months to keep bonus
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!