Bank of Colorado is offering a bonus of up to $250 when you open a new checking account. It also requires you to open a savings account for $50 out of that bonus.
How do I receive up to $250?
- A $50 bonus will be paid if the account remains open for 90 days with no overdrafts.
- An additional $100 will be paid for 4 direct deposits or ACH credits totaling $1,000 or more within 90 days.
- If you use your debit card 20 times within the same 90 days, we’ll give you another $50.
- If you open a savings account simultaneously with your Diamond Secure Account, we’ll add $50 more. A savings account requires a $200 opening deposit.
This account requires a minimum $100 opening deposit. Account must be open for 90 days with no overdrafts.
Offer available to NM, NE, WY, CO residents only.
This offer is for new checking account customers only. A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Bank of Colorado in the previous 48 calendar months. This likely applies to Pinnacle Bank as well.
Diamond Secure Account has a $4 monthly fee that cannot be waived. Choose estatements to avoid an extra $5 paper statement fee.
$250 would usually be a good bonus, but it comes with lots of requirements and you need to open a savings account as well. They previously offered a $200 bonus with no requirements, which would be the much better option.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $250
- Account Type: Diamond Secure
- Availability: NM, NE, WY, CO
- Expiration Date: 8/31/2017
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Yes, see above
- Monthly Fee: $4
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown