Amex Savings Account Bonus
Check your emails for an offer from American Express that can earn you a bonus of up to $250 for opening a new savings account. Subject of email is <Name>, enjoy up to $250 on us”.
Earn more with this exclusive offer for our cardmembers. To get the bonus you need to:
- Open a new American Express Savings Account
- Deposit funds by May 16, 2021
- Hold the funds in the account for at least 90 days
The bonus comes in two tiers, based on the amount of money that you deposit:
- Earn $100 cash bonus when you deposit $10,000 to $24,999, OR
- Earn $250 cash bonus when you deposit $25,000+
- Offer not available to non-American Express Card Members or to American Express Card Members who did not receive this email from American Express directly.
- Recipient of this email can only be eligible for 1 offer. High Yield Savings Account must be opened under the email address that received this email.
- You can reach the Threshold Amounts through one or more deposits, provided that the total Threshold Amount is reached by 11:59pm EDT on May 16, 2021.
- Funds must be held in the account from May 17, 2021 through August 14, 2021, after which the bonus will be credited to your account within 8-12 weeks.
- If funds in the account drop below the Threshold Amount at any point during the 90-day period, the account is no longer eligible for the promotion.
This is a good offer for those who are targeted. You can get a bonus of $250 if you deposit $25,000. It works out to 4% interest for those 90 days that you are required to keep the money in the account. The American Express High-Yield Savings Account earns a 0.40% APY, making it a total of 4.4% interest for those three months. The account has no monthly fees.
Let me know if you are targeted for this offer.