Alaska Airlines Business Card Bonus
Bank of America is offering an increased Alaska Airlines Business Card bonus. You can now earn 60,000 miles when you are approved for the card and spend $3,000 in purchases. You also get a Companion Fare from $121. Let’s see the requirements for getting this new card bonus.
Apply for the Bank of American Alaska Airlines Business card and earn:
- Get 60,000 bonus miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- $75 annual fee is not waived ($50 per company and $25 per card).
- DIRECT LINK TO APPLICATION
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary valid on Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Alaska Airlines Business Card Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-up
A pretty good offer that should get you almost $900 in value once you complete the spending requirement. Plus you can get some value out of the Companion Fare.
This is the highest offer we have seen for this card, beating the previous highest offer of 40K points and a $200 credit.
But one issue is that Bank of American is not easy to deal with when it comes to business applications. They might ask you for extra information such as tax returns or pay stubs for verification and you could still end up being denied after all that work. On the positive side, their business cards don’t report to your personal credit report. Also beware of some recent shutdowns.
Also check out this 65K offer for the personal Alaska Airlines card.