Bank of America is offering a $100 sign up bonus when you open a Business Advantage or Business Fundamentals checking account online and make $1000 in qualifying deposits within 60 days of new account opening. The deal expires on 12/31/2015 but based on their terms, Bank of America may terminate this offer before this date. So if you plan on going for this offer, do it sooner that later.
The Business Fundamentals account has no fee for the first two months and the fee can then be waived with a $3,000 minimum daily balance or $250 in monthly debit card purchases.
The $100 bonus will be deposited 90 after you fulfill the requirements. There’s no mention of a closing fee, so you might be able to close the account after receiving the bonus.
You are net eligible to receive the bonus if you have an account that is now open or that has been closed within the last 6 months.
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Business Advantage or Business Fundamentals (Best Option)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $1000 in qualifying deposits within 60 days of new account opening
- Monthly Fee: $14-$18 for Business Fundamentals (waived with with a $3,000 minimum daily balance or $250 in monthly debit card purchases)
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
HT: maximizing money