Axos Checking Account $150 Bonus, Plus $150 from Swagbucks
Axos Bank is currently offering a bonus of $150 if you open a new Rewards Checking account and complete three direct deposits of $1,000 each. Swagbucks is offering an additional $150 bonus for depositing $750. That will give you a total bonus of $300. Check out the details below.
This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
$150 Swagbucks Bonus
Axos Bank gives you all of the features of online banking with none of the fees. Open a bank account and deposit $750 or more to earn 15,000 SB (worth $150). You must have a Swagbucks account in order to get this bonus.
Here’s how it works:
- Open a new account and deposit $750 or more.
- Please allow 32 days for SB to credit.
- Early account cancellations could void your bonus
$150 Axos Bonus
To earn up to a $150 bonus, you must open a new Axos Bank Rewards Checking account with promo code HOLIDAY, fund it within 60 days of account opening, and have qualifying direct deposit(s) that total at least $1,000.00 each calendar month during the first three (3) calendar months your account is open.
A statement cycle is a calendar month consisting of the days your account was open during that month. The three calendar-month qualification period includes the calendar month in which your account was opened. A maximum of three (3) payouts of $50 for each calendar month that the Rewards Checking account is receiving the direct deposit can be earned during the four (4) statement cycles and the bonus will be deposited into your Axos Bank Rewards Checking account within 10 business days following the end of the statement cycle in which the balance requirement was met
Must keep your Axos Bank Rewards Checking account in good standing to receive the bonus. You also must keep the account open for at least 180 days or an early closure fee of up to $150 may apply, equal to the amount of the total bonus.
- Axos Bank reserves the right to limit each primary account holder to one (1) checking account promotional offer per year and customers who have held primary ownership of an Axos Bank or Axos Bank for Nationwide checking account at any time in the past 12 months may be disqualified from the “HOLIDAY” offer.
- Bonus cash may be taxable and reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Must open an Axos Bank Rewards Checking with promotional code “HOLIDAY” by 11:59pm PT on 1/11/23.
This is a good bonus overall, but you need to complete some requirements in order to earn it. For the $150 bonus from Swagbucks you just need to complete $750 deposit. For the other half of the bonus you need to complete monthly direct deposits (see what works) of $1,000 for three months. That will get you $50 for each month. The account has no monthly maintenance fees, which makes it easy to keep it open for 180 days.
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account, you can sign up here with my referral to get a $13 bonus.