American Express is targeting more people with offers to earn extra Membership Rewards points or cash by adding authorized users. These authorized user Bonuses for Amex cards are sent by mail, email or show up online when you log into your accounts. They show up on different card, so it’s always worth a look in your accounts.
- Earn up to 20,000 Bonus Points: Each Additional Card Member added through this offer can earn you 5,000 bonus points after they spend $500 in purchases on their Card in their first 3 months. Limit of 4 bonus offers. Offer expires on July 14th, 2019.
- Add new Additional Card Members to your account through this email and earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after they spend $250 in purchases on their Card in their first 3 months of Card Membership (limit 20,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points). Offer ends July 14th, 2019.
- Additional Card Members must be added all at once.
- Points will be posted to the Basic Card Member’s account within 8–12 weeks after an Additional Card Member makes required purchases.
- Your purchases as the Basic Card Member will not count toward the $500 spend requirement.
- The Additional Card Member’s Social Security Number and Date of Birth are not required to submit this request. However, this information must be provided by you or the Additional Card Member within 60 days after the Card is issued, or the Additional Card will be canceled.
Awesome bonus ig you can add more users to your Amex Platinum account. The annual fee for up to 3 Additional Platinum Cards is $175. Each Additional Platinum Card after the first 3 Cards is $175. You also have the option to add Additional Gold Cards to your account for no annual fee.
Be aware that Amex has been freezing some Membership Rewards accounts after such bonuses last year, but that resolved after. If you follow the rules, then you don’t have anything to worry about. Also keep in mind that these additional cards count as new accounts for Chase 5/24 purposes.
Let me know if you are targeted with any different offers.