iPhone 12 Pro Max & 12 Mini, $700 Off at AT&T
AT&T will offer the new iPhone 12 Pro Max and the new iPhone 12 mini with an enhanced 5G experience on AT&T’s 5G and 5G+ technology. iPhone 12 Pro Max provides a reimagined pro camera and the largest display with the highest resolution ever on an iPhone, while the 5.4-inch iPhone 12 mini packs the advanced technology of iPhone 12 into a delightfully compact size.
Tomorrow (Nov. 6), pre-orders begin for the new iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini. AT&T is continuing to provide the best value for new and existing customers on the Fastest Nationwide 5G Network by offering $700 off ALL new iPhone 12 models – iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 mini – making the powerful yet compact iPhone 12 mini ZERO dollars. Online and in-store availability starts Nov. 13. For complete pricing and availability details, please visit ATT.com.
For more details on pricing, data plans, and 5G coverage please visit att.com/5gforyou. For more details on iPhone 12 models, please visit http://www.apple.com.
How to get this offer
To qualify for $700 off, new and existing customers must:
- Purchase the device on an 30-month AT&T installment plan (monthly credit will be issued by AT&T),
- Subscribe to an AT&T Unlimited plan, and
- Trade-in an eligible device (good working condition, valued at $95 or more).
After following the above qualifications, below is the discounted pricing for each model:
- iPhone 12 mini – ZERO dollars!
- iPhone 12 Pro Max – $399 or $13.30/mo.
- iPhone 12 – $99 or $3.34/mo.
- iPhone 12 Pro – $299 or $10/mo.
New and existing customers can still take advantage of this $800 off (iPhone 12 for $0; iPhone 12 Pro for $199) offer, which will end today, Nov. 5.