AT&T Fiber Chase Offer: Make Two $55 Payments, Get $40 Back
- Jul 03, 2023 – This AT&T Fiber offer is back, now for $40 statement credit through July 31, 2023.
- Jan 20, 2023 – This AT&T Fiber offer is back, now for $50 statement credit through May 14, 2023. (HT: DoC)
- Jul 15, 2022 – This offer is back, now for $100 statement credit through August 14, 2022.
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your AT&T Fiber service. Here’s how this AT&T Fiber Chase Offer works:
- Earn $80 back when you sign up with AT&T Fiber by making two $40 minimum purchases using your eligible card associated with this offer. Offer expires 5/22/2021. Call 1-855-333-0203, visit www.att.com/internet/fiber or come into an AT&T store today!
- Offer expires 5/22/2021.
- Must make two plan payments by 7/6/2021 using your eligible card associated with this offer.
- Your $80 back will be processed within 30 days after making your qualifying payments.
- Offer valid one time only and is nontransferable.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
AT&T Fiber is available in select areas only for now. Monthly plans start at $35, plus there’s a $10 equipment fee. With a $5 discount for Autopay and Paperless, you end up paying the $40 required for this offer. So you can get two free months. You need to sign up for 12 months I believe to get this price, but you also get a $100 reward card for online orders. Check your Chase cards, and also accounts at other banks, to see if you have this offer. There’s also a similar offer for a $50 credit from Amex.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you take action (i.e. subscribe, make a purchase) after clicking a link, I may earn some beer 🍺money, which I promise to drink responsibly. When applicable, you should always go through shopping portals to earn cashback. But when that's not an option, your support for the site is always greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!