You Can Still Apply for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
Wells Fargo no longer accepts applications for Propel American Express cards, at least officially. The cards were removed from the site a couple of months ago. But a crafty redditor has dug up an application link that still works for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card. This is the no fee version that usually comes with a 20,000 points (worth $200) bonus and earns 3X on gas, travel and more. The link definitely works, as some people have already been approved. However, it’s not clear if you will receive the signup bonus. So only apply if you really want this card.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
The no fee Wells Fargo Propel American Express card usually has the following welcome offer:
- Earn 20,000 points (worth $200) after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months. Again, it’s not clear if you will receive this bonus.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers
- Application Link
- Earn 3X points on the following categories:
- Travel (including flights, hotels, car rentals)
- Gas stations
- Transit and rideshares
- Eating out and ordering in
- Popular streaming services
- Earn 1X point on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
It’s still possible to apply for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card. This is a great no fee product from Wells Fargo that has not been available for new applications for the las two months. It’s not clear if you will receive the welcome bonus, but you can earn 3X on popular categories. If you really need a card to earn extra points on gas, travel, transit etc. this is a good option. Without some data points about the bonus, I would wait, and hopefully the link stays active for a while.