Amex Offers: $30 Off $300 (3x) at Select Technology Providers
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $90 on purchases at some popular technology providers such as Dell, Apple, HP, Newegg and many more. The offer is targeted.
Get a $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300 on eligible purchases made directly with select U.S. technology providers by 1/31/2021. Up to 3 times (total of $90). Select technology providers include Apple, CDW, Dell, HP, IBM, Intuit, Lenovo, Microsoft, Newegg, Oracle, Rackspace, Sage Software, Salesforce.com, Symantec, and Tiger Direct.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with select U.S. technology providers. Select technology providers include Apple, CDW, Dell, HP, IBM, Intuit, Lenovo, Microsoft, Newegg, Oracle, Rackspace, Sage Software, Salesforce.com, Symantec, and Tiger Direct.
- Eligible transactions must be made in USD.
- Excludes mobile app transactions, transactions via authorized retailers or resellers, and events.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Great offer that should come in handy for your holiday purchases. If you see it in your accounts, add it right away before it’s gone. Seems to be highly targeted.