New Amex Offer, Save Up to $30 on Your Wireless Bill
Check your American Express credit cards for new offers that can save you up to $30 on your wireless phone bill. You can find these offers in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Here are the two offers:
- Get a $15 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $115 in one or more transactions when you pay your wireless bill directly with a US wireless service provider by 12/31/2022. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $30).
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card when you pay your wireless bill directly with a US wireless service provider by 12/31/2022. Limit of $30 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid only for payments for wireless service charges made directly with US wireless service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
- Limit of $30 in total statement credits per Card Member.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
I saw the offers on a couple of cards including personal Gold and Old Blue Cash. Check your accounts and them now.