Amex Offer for Sixt+ The Car Subscription
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $199 on a Sixt+ The Car Subscription. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $199 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $1,000 or more online at sixt.com/plus by 9/5/2023. Offer valid for Sixt+ The Car Subscription only.
Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid for Sixt+ The Car Subscription only.
- Valid online at US website sixt.com/plus only.
- Excludes merchant mobile app transactions.
- Standard rental qualifications apply.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
If you’re looking for a car subscription service, it looks like Sixt+ is one of the better options out there. Pricing varies on the car you choose. The cheapest option I see is $649/month for a Toyota Sentra. You can also get a Tesla Model 3 for$1,099/month or BMW X5 for $1,219/month. There’s an enrollment fee of $199, which you get back thanks to this Amex Offer. You can find more details here.