Amex Offer for Insurance Payments, Save Up to $15
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $15 on insurance payments. The offer is targeted, but you can look for it in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
There are two different offers available:
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 12/31/2022. Limit of $15 back in total statement credits.
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 12/31/2022. Limit of $15 back in total statement credits.
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
- Payments made to Insurance policies outside of the U.S. are excluded.
- Limit of $15 in total statement credits per Card Member.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer that will save you $15 if you make an insurance payment. The offer is targeted and not showing up for everyone. I saw it in my Amex Gold Card.