Amex Offer for Contactless Payments, $2 Off $5 Up to 5 Times
Check your American Express cards for an offer that can save you up to $10 when making contactless payments.
- Get a $2 statement credit after using your enrolled Card to spend $5 or more in a single eligible transaction via contactless feature by 1/15/2021. Limit of 5 statement credits (total of $10).
- An “eligible transaction” means a purchase made with your enrolled American Express Card on or before 1/15/2021 using the contactless feature.
- Offer only valid for purchases made with your Card via a contactless feature.
- “Contactless” payment is defined as tapping your Card on the card reader.
- If you cannot use the contactless feature on your Card for the purchase for any reason your purchase will not qualify for this offer.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.