Amex Offer for Autonomy Electric Vehicle Subscription
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that gives you $1,000 in free spending on a Autonomy Electric Car subscription. Autonomy subscriptions are currently available in California, Texas, Washington, and Florida on Android and iOS devices. This offer is showing up in Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get $1,000 back as a one-time statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single Autonomy electric vehicle subscription purchase of $1,000 or more through the Autonomy App by 9/30/2023.
- Offer valid for Autonomy electric vehicle subscriptions purchased through the mobile app.
- Qualifying purchases must be made directly through the Autonomy app which can be downloaded online at US website autonomy.com/partner/amex.
- You must first load your enrolled American Express Card to the app using a compatible device in order to qualify.
- Please note if you purchase a subscription, unless you notify the merchant that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually).
How Autonomy Works
- Download the Autonomy app (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Pick a vehicle and select desired monthly payment and start fee to fit your budget (with monthly payments as low as $450 with start fee as low as $3,000 or start fee as low as $1,000 with $1,000 monthly).
- Upload a picture of your driver’s license to determine subscription and insurance eligibility.
- Once approved, schedule vehicle pickup or delivery from the app, and provide your credit card or a link to your bank account for the start fee and monthly payment.
- The entire digital process can take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Autonomy subscribers drive their car on a month-to-month basis — no long-term contracts.
This is only useful if you were thinking of purchasing a subscription, or if you really want to have one of these electric vehicles for about a month. The basic start fee for a Tesla Model 3 is $5,900, with a subscription fee of $490 per month. The cheapest start fee is $1,000 for a monthly payment of $1,000.
I’m not sure if you can use two different Amex cards to put $1,000 down and then pay $1,000 for the first month. That would be the only way to make this a good deal.