New Amex Offer for Airport Restaurants: Spend $40, Get $10 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $10 when you spend $40 or more at select restaurants at airport terminals. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $40 or more in-restaurant at HMSHost Sit-Down Restaurants at Airport Terminals by 12/31/2021. Visit hmshost.com/amex for eligible locations and restaurants.
- Offer valid for sit-down restaurants in airports only.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars and at participating US airport locations.
- Visit hmshost.com/amex for eligible locations and restaurants.
- Excludes all non sit-down restaurants, international locations, and mobile and call ahead orders. O
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
If you’re traveling through any of the eligible airports, check out the list of restaurants where you can use this offer. Make sure you add the offer to an eligible card first, before using it.