New Amex Offer: Pay $75, Get $5 Back on Cell Phone Bill (Up to 4x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $20 on your cell phone bill. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
There are at least two versions of this offer:
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $75 in one or more transactions when you pay your cell phone bill directly with a US wireless telephone service provider by 6/10/2022. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $20).
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $125 in one or more transactions when you pay your cell phone bill directly with a US wireless telephone service provider by 6/10/2022. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $20).
- Offer valid only for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
- Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $20 back) per Card Member.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Check your American Express cards and see if you are targeted. Could be worth switching your payment method for a few months.