Amex Offer: $200 Off $1250 at Air New Zealand
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $200 on Air New Zealand flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $1,250 in one or more purchases online at airnewzealand.com or via Air NZ US mobile app by 5/7/2023.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Air New Zealand through US website airnewzealand.com, the Air NZ US mobile app, or by phone at 1-800-262-1234.
- Flights must originate in US to qualify.
- Not valid for payments made in-person at Air New Zealand ticket offices or airport locations.
- Not valid for payments made through third parties such as travel agents, online aggregators or payment processors.
- Excludes Air New Zealand Cargo, Air New Zealand Explorer Pass, Koru membership, Koru guest passes, Tandem Travel, JR Duty Free and bookings of Events, Tours, Activities, Hotels, Car, Campervan rentals, or airport transfers.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice discount if you’re planning to book any paid fares with Air New Zealand. You will get a $200 credit if you spend $1,250 in one or more purchases.