Amex Gold Card, 75K Welcome Bonus Available Through Pre-Qualified Offers
More people are being targeted for this great offer. Check your pre-qualified offers from American Express to see if you get lucky.
I wrote earlier today about the new increased offer for the American Express Gold Card. You can earn 60,000 Membership Rewards points for spending $4,000 within 6 months, and it is available through referrals. That means a friend or family member can net a referral bonus for referring you. That is an additional bonus that could go as high as 25K, depending on the card you refer from.
But if you have no one that can refer you, there is an option do to better than 60K. Some people are seeing a 75,000 welcome offer through American Express Pre-Qualifed Offers. The requirements are still the same, $4,000 spend within 6 months. But you are getting an extra 15,000 points if you see this targeted offer.
Amex Pre-Qualified Offers
Pre-Qualified Offers from American Express are offers that are tailored to your personally. To check if you have any improved welcome offers, just go to the American Express website, click on ‘Cards‘ at the top of the page and then click ‘Check for Pre-Qualified Credit Card Offers’. There you can enter some basic information and you will see a set of offers. These could be the same as the public offers, or better.
You can also try this link.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit which gives enrolled Card Members up to $10 per month in statement credits when they use their Card at eligible dining partners including participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless
- $100 airline fee credit: up to $100 in statement credits per year for incidental expenses like baggage fees at one selected airline
- The Hotel Collection: Gold Card Members get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at hotels in the collection
- Personalized Travel Service: provides access to a team of Travel Professionals who can help with travel bookings and vacation packages across air, hotels, transportation, cruise and tour.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
This is the best ever welcome offer that we have seen for the Amex Gold Card. Unless you are getting a 20K or 25K referral bonus for a friends, then this is the best way to go if you get the offer to show up.
Let me know if it works for you.