American Express is once again sending an offer for 3 Free Months of Amazon Prime to some cardholders. The offer is targeted and was sent by email, likely to those who do not have an Amazon Prime account.
- This is a limited time offer and only valid in the United States.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Membership will automatically renew at $119 plus applicable taxes per year after the expiration of the initial 3-month Prime membership. View the Amazon Prime terms at www.Amazon.com/primeterms.
- Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or promotional code are not refundable.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Limited number of offers available.
A nice offer for those who do not have a Prime account and want to take advantage of Prime Day deals. Make sure you mark your calendar to remind yourself to cancel the account so it doesn’t renew once the 3 months are over. That’s if you do not want to pay $119 for a full year.