Amex Business Platinum Card, 85K Welcome Bonus Available Through Referrals
If the Amex Business Platinum Card has been on your radar, check out this increased welcome bonus that is available through referrals. You can earn a total of 85,000 Membership Rewards points, but you also need to spend a total of $20,000 to receive the whole bonus. The person referring also gets a 15,000 points bonus, so it can be a good opportunity.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 35,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
$595 annual fee. Not waived the first year.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com
- 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases.‡ Terms and limitations apply
- 1.5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more, up to 1 million additional points per year
- 35% points back after use of the Pay with Points feature for all or part of an eligible flight, up to 500,000 points back per calendar year
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- One year of complimentary Platinum Global Access from WeWork, a network of premium workspaces around the world. With Platinum Global Access, enjoy over 300 workspaces in 75+ cities and 20+ countries, valued at $2,700. You’ll receive more information in February 2019 about the offer and how to enroll.
- Up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell on your Business Platinum Card. You’ll receive more information about how to enroll in the new Shop Dell with Business Platinum benefit in February 2019.
- $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges at hundreds of properties in The Hotel Collection (increased from $75) for new reservations made after January 1, 2019 when you book through Amex Travel.
This is a good offer for the Amex Business Platinum Card, even with the high spending requirement. We have seen better in the past, but if stacked with the referral bonus, it can still get you 100K points. Also check out this YMMV offer for 100K points.
The current public offer is for 75,000 Membership Rewards points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases on your Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. So the offer through referrals is a much better option.