American Express is offering a public 50,000 MR bonus for the Business Gold Rewards Card. There’s a $5,000 spend requirement that must be completed within three months. This is NOT the best offer on this card and keep in mind that you can only get Amex bonuses once per lifetime per card.
I believe this is the first time that I write about a 50K bonus, the reason being that higher public offers have been very rare. I think last time it came around was maybe last year. There was a 75K YMMV offer just two weeks ago though and would suggest you wait if you don’t need MR points right away.
With that said, this is still a nice bonus. The card has a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175 after that.
- Apply Here (my referral)
- 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 within the first 3 months
- No foreign transaction fees
- 3X points on one category of your choice from the list below:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 2X points on the 4 remaining categories
- 1X points on other purchases
- $175 Annual Fee (waived first year)