Amex Blue Cash Everyday Bonus
American Express today launched a new welcome bonus for the Blue Cash Everyday Card. This product was refreshed earlier this year with new online shopping rewards, credits for streaming and cooking at home. The new offer can earn you up to $250 in credits, with $150 of that coming as cash back for PayPal purchases. Check out the details below.
- Earn Up to $150 Back When You Shop with PayPal: Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back.
- Earn $100 Back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months of Card Membership, then a variable rate applies.
- No Annual Fee
- REFERRAL LINK | DIRECT LINK
- Earn 3% Cash Back at
- U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year
- U.S. online retail purchases on up to $6,000 per year
- U.S. gas stations on up to $6,000 per year
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases
- $180 Home Chef Credit (up to $15 in monthly statement credits for online meal kit purchases)
- Up to $84 in credits for The Disney Bundle per year ($7 monthly statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle), which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
- No redemption minimum on Cash Back earned
Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed for a statement credit.
Blue Cash Everyday Review: Guru’s Wrap-up
This is a decent bonus for a no-fee credit card. Besides the $250 bonus you can also earn 3% cash back at popular categories such as supermarkets, gas and online purchases. There are also monthly credits that could be useful if you’re already paying for things like Home Chef and the Disney Bundle.
This bonus can even better if you apply through referral links, which show the same welcome offer.