DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Amex Blue Cash Everyday $250 Welcome Bonus
American Express has an new offer for the Blue Cash Everyday credit card. You can get up to $250 in total as statement credit and cashback for Amazon purchases. There is also a 0% intro APR on purchases. This is not the highest offer on the card, but if you can combine it with a big referral bonus up to 30K points, it can get much better.
Earn Up to $350 Back
- Earn 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back.
- Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months from the date of account opening, then a variable APR. (See Rates and Fees)
- LEARN MORE
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. Supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. Gas Stations
- 2% Cash Back at Select U.S. Department Stores
- 1% Cash Back on Other Purchases
- No Annual Fee
The welcome offer, intro APRs, and intro plan fees are not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer, intro APRs, and intro plan fee eligibility.
This is a decent offer for a no-fee credit card. You can get a total of $250 through this new offer. $100 comes as a statement credit when you spend $1,000 in purchases within 6 months and another $150 as 20% back on Amazon.com purchases. The same offer is also available through referrals. However we have seen similarly structured offers as high as $350 in the past.
See Rates and Fees for Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.