Amex Blue Cash Everyday Review
American Express today launched the refreshed Blue Cash Everyday Card with new online shopping rewards, credits for streaming and cooking at home, and a sleek new Card design.
Blue Cash Everyday now offers 3% cash back on U.S. online retail purchases, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations on up to $18,000 per year ($6,000 per year in purchases in each category) with 1% back on all other purchases. The Card also offers new monthly statement credits of up to $15 back on online purchases at Home Chef, a meal service that delivers simple and convenient recipes and ingredients to your door, and $7 back after Card Members spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible The Disney Bundle subscription, the streaming subscription offer with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. With these new benefits, Blue Cash Everyday Card Members can now access more than $250 in value annually, in addition to cash back on all eligible purchases, with no annual fee. Let check out more details.
- New eligible Card Members will receive a welcome offer of $250 back after spending $2,000 on eligible purchases in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months of Card Membership, then a variable rate applies.
- No Annual Fee
- REFERRAL LINK | DIRECT LINK
Try opening each link in a clean browser window to see the $250 bonus. Otherwise you’ll only see the currently advertised offer of $200.
- Earn 3% Cash Back at
- U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year
- U.S. online retail purchases on up to $6,000 per year
- U.S. gas stations on up to $6,000 per year
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases
- $180 Home Chef Credit (up to $15 in monthly statement credits for online meal kit purchases)
- Up to $84 in credits for The Disney Bundle per year ($7 monthly statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle), which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
- No redemption minimum on Cash Back earned
Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed for a statement credit.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Members also get other benefits of American Express Membership, including early and exclusive access to tickets for concerts, theater, sports events and more via American Express Experiences and Purchase Protection when eligible purchases made online or in-store get lost or stolen within 90 days.
Blue Cash Everyday Review: Guru’s Wrap-up
These are actually decent improvements for a no-fee credit card. You can now earn 3% cash back at popular categories such as supermarkets, gas and online purchases. There are also monthly credits that could be useful if you’re already paying for things such as Home Chef and the Disney Bundle.
The welcome bonus is on par with some of the best signup bonuses for consumer no-fee credit cards. And it can get even better if you apply through a referral link, once it becomes available.
There’s also a new sleek design, replacing the old clear plastic.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this changes!