Amex Blue Cash Everyday, Up to $350 Bonus
American Express has an new offer for the Blue Cash Everyday credit card. You can get up to $350 in total as statement credit and cashback for Amazon purchases. There is also a 0% intro APR on purchases.
Earn Up to $350 Back – Here’s How:
- Earn 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200 back.
- Plus, earn $150 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months from the date of account opening, then a variable APR
Apply by 10/07/2020. This offer may not be available if you leave this web page and return later.
The offer should show up in the public link. If you only see a $300 bonus, then try a clean browser.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. Supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. Gas Stations
- 2% Cash Back at Select U.S. Department Stores
- 1% Cash Back on Other Purchases
- No Annual Fee
The welcome offer, intro APRs, and intro plan fees are not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer, intro APRs, and intro plan fee eligibility.
A very good offer in my opinion for a no-fee credit card. You can get a total of $350 through this new offer. $150 comes as a statement credit when you spend $1,000 in purchases within 6 months and another $200 as 20% back on Amazon.com purchases.
The offer is also available through referrals. That offer shows a $100 credit only, plus the $200 Amazon cashback. But that still could work out as a better deal if you also get the referral bonus which could be another 15K or 20K Membership rewards points, depending on what card you refer from.
HT: Doctor of Credit