American Express Launches First-Ever Shop Small Holiday Gift Guide
American Express is making the holiday season more rewarding by launching its first-ever Membership Rewards Shop Small Holiday Gift Guide. American Express® Card Members will have the opportunity to use Membership Rewards® points to gift their loved ones some of the most coveted items on their holiday shopping list from small businesses (offer ends 12/31/20). Additionally, throughout the duration of the campaign, Card Members can redeem points for these products at attractive redemption values, exclusively available to American Express Card Members. While you get a better value for your points based on the listed proces, you should shop around and see if you can find these items, or similar ones, elsewhere for less.
For our Festive Foodies:
- We’ll have Hestan Cue’s 11” Smart Pan + Induction Cooktop smart cooking system available.
- Using patented temperature control technology, Ember invented a way to extend the moment of perfection with your favorite hot beverage, coffee.
- Get the techie in your life the world’s first self-cleaning water bottle from Larq that eradicates up to 99.9% of germs using UV-C light.
For Those Looking to Make Their Homes Extra Cozy This Year:
- Card Members looking to wind down can purchase a unique bundle of Harlem Candle Co.’s Holiday Candle, Diffuser and Room Spray.
- For those looking to find some zen, we’ll offer jigsaw puzzles for the modern age, from JIGGY Puzzles, featuring the artwork of local female artists.
- Crafted in Buchanan, New York, Linoto has the perfect linen sheets to indulge and cozy up with a good book.
For Those Looking to “Tech” The Halls:
- For those who have children learning from home, we’ll offer a special bundle of Tanoshi’s high-tech 2-in-1 kids laptop, laptop sleeve and mouse to help enrich their children’s at-home learning experience.
- For the gym goer, this high-tech percussion device will release the muscle tension of anyone looking to reimagine their daily wellness routine from Therabody.
For our Fashionistas & Manscapers:
- Card Members looking for a chic alternative to a traditional lunch box can purchase Modern Picnic’s Luncher tote in a variety of stylish colors.
- For our well-groomed Card Members, Scotch Porter is offering a limited-edition Head-To-Toe collection packed with goodies needed to keep your beard, hair, face and more in check.
Donate Your Points To Charity:
With Giving Tuesday right around the corner, another way Card Members can use Membership Rewards points this year is to donate to charity. American Express and JustGiving are supporting Feeding America with a 10:1 match from now until Giving Tuesday (December 1st, 2020). When Card Members use Membership Rewards points towards a donation to Feeding America, American Express will make a 10X match for the dollar amount of each donation up to $1,000,000 in total donation matches. For example, a Card Member donates $100, American Express matches with $1,000.