American Airlines has a new spending offer that can earn you up to 10,000 AA miles. The offer requires you to do some spending with participating partners through June 15. This is how the offer works:
- Transact with 2 partners, earn 2,000 bonus miles
- Transact with 3 partners, earn 5,000 bonus miles
- Transact with all 4 partners, earn 10,000 bonus miles
These are the four participating partners:
- AAdvantage Dining
- AAdvantage eShopping
- AAdvantage Dining Qualifying Transaction: a minimum purchase amount of $25.00 in a single transaction.
- AAdvantage eShopping Qualifying Transaction: a minimum purchase amount of $50.00 in a single transaction.
- 1-800-Flowers.com Qualifying Transaction: during the Promotion Period, American Airlines will market offers (a “1-800-Flowers.com Offer”) from 1-800-Flowers.com through American Airlines‘ marketing channels (AA.com, Email, eSummary statement, etc.). The marketing communication will contain a link to a website that will allow an American Airlines AAdvantage member to redeem the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer. A redemption of the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer will qualify as a Qualifying Transaction (provided that such order is not subsequently cancelled). American Airlines AAdvantage® members can also redeem the 1-800-Flowers.com Offer by calling 1-800-356-9377, using the promo code ADDV, providing the member’s AAdvantage number and consummating the applicable 1-800-Flower Offer. 1-800-Flower Offers are subject to additional restrictions, limitations and blackout periods.
- Vinesse: Sign up and enjoy 6 wines for only $6.99/bottle and 1¢ shipping, plus earn 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles
This could be a good deal if spending money at these participating partners interests you. Dining out and spending $25 at a participating restaurant is very doable. And so is spending $50 through AAdvantage eShopping since there’s plenty of merchants there. At 1-800-Flowers you can use Amex Offers to get $15 off $50 and you also earn 30 miles per dollar. Then at Vinesse you need to buy 6 wines for $6.99 each and you get 3,000 miles for that first order. If you complete all four, you get a bonus of 10,000 AA miles on top of everything else. It’s a little work, but it should be profitable.