Amazon Shop with Points Promo: $10 Off $50 When You Use Discover Cashback
Amazon has a new promotion that can save you $10 on a purchase of $50 or more when using your Discover Cashback for at least part of your purchase. You can use as little as 1 cent from your Discover card’s cashback and you will get $10 off as long as you purchase products sold by Amazon.com.
This is a targeted promotion so not everyone will qualify. But if you have Discover Cashback and are eligible, make sure you activate the promotion and use it by 9/30/2020. Do this sooner than later, since it is limited to a total of 25,000 redemptions.
- Click on the “Activate now” button to activate this promotion and apply points to your next order. You MUST click on the button to receive the $10 promotion
- Add eligible products worth $50 or MORE, sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Your Cashback Bonus will be temporarily set as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Cashback Bonus.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 6/30/2021, or (b) the time at which offers worth $400,000 have been redeemed. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $50 of eligible products, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 per eligible Cashback Bonus enrolled card per one account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $10.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Cashback Bonus.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Easy savings of $10 for those who shop on Amazon often. These promotions usually work for gift cards purchases as well, excluding Amazon gift cards. Try activating the offer and hopefully some of you are eligible. Let me know if it works.