Amazon Shop with Points Promo, $10 Off $40 with Capital One Rewards
Capital One announced last year the option of redeeming rewards for Amazon purchases. This is also an option for other issuers with rewards and cashback credit cards. You can already use Membership Rewards points from American Express, Ultimate Rewards points from Chase, ThankYou points from Citi, Discover Cashback and even Hilton Honors points. Using your credit card points this way is often not a great idea, unless there is some type of discount or promotion going on. Now there is a new promotion for Capital One cardholders that can save you up to 25% at Amazon.
Get $10 off when you purchase $40 or more worth of Amazon products. Here’s how the offer works:
- Link your Capital One Rewards account to your Amazon account
- Activate the promotion on your Amazon account (YMMV)
- Add $40 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- At checkout, select your Capital One Card as your payment method
- Use least 1 Capital One point for your purchase
If you are not eligible you will get a message saying: “Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this invitation-only offer.”
- If you have recently enrolled your card in Amazon Shop with Points, please allow at least 24 hours for our records to refresh, then check back to activate the offer.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 3/31/2021, or (b) the time at which 65,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
A good promotion for those who are targeted. Well times also, since you can use it to get in on some of the current Black Friday deals.
Shopping with rewards at Amazon.com is an option for eligible Venture, VentureOne, Quicksilver, QuicksilverOne, Savor, SavorOne, Spark Miles, Spark Miles Select, Spark Cash, Spark Cash Select, Spark Classic, and Journey Student account holders with accounts open and in good standing.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.