Amazon Returns Window Extended for 2022 Holidays
Similar to previous years, Amazon’s standard returns window will be temporarily extended in anticipation of customers shopping early for the holidays.
The 2022 Extended Holiday Returns policy (affiliate link here and below) requires that most items purchased between October 7, 2022, and December 31, 2022, are returnable through January 31, 2023. Although the returns window for most orders is extended, the returns eligibility for all orders remains the same.
If you need to return an item purchased from Amazon, you can easily do so at Kohl’s, and even receive up to $10 in Kohl’s Cash.
Amazon.com Returns Policy
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of delivery, with some exceptions (items purchased between October 11 and December 25, 2022 can be returned until January 31, 2023):
- For information about products that can’t be returned, see Items that Can’t be Returned.
- To determine if a product sold by Amazon.com has a longer return timeline, locate the product type below. If the product type isn’t listed or doesn’t state another returns time frame, our standard 30-day return policy applies.
- While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon’s, some seller returns policies may vary. If the seller’s listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page. For more information about returning to third-party sellers, see Returns to Third-Party Sellers.
- For products purchased from the Amazon Global Store, see Amazon Global Store Returns.
- For information on refund timing, see Refunds.
- If you have returned an item to Amazon by mistake or included something not intended for Amazon in a return, see Mistaken Returns.